Wordle 460 is only available for the duration of September 22, so you don’t have long to figure out the answer. Fortunately, that’s where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a selection of hints and clues to help you find the right answer for Wordle 460, which is trickier than you might think. Head down to the bottom of the page for Wordle 460 hints, and good luck figuring out the answer.
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses – a task that’s not as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn tens of dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 460 hints, check out the latest clues for the September 22 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 460 hints and clues for September 22…
1. Wordle 460 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 460 contains two vowels.
3. An exceptionally holy person recognised for a life of virtue.
Credit: Source link