Wordle 459 is live for the next 24-hours, which means you don’t have long to figure out the answer and maintain your winning streak. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of a brand new selection of hints for the September 21 puzzle. And there’s no need to feel guilty, because these clues are completely spoiler-free, so it’s not really cheating. Good luck finding the answer, because you might just need it.
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses – a task that’s not as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn tens of dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 459 hints, check out the latest clues for the September 21 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 459 hints and clues for September 21…
1. Wordle 459 starts with the letter R.
2. Wordle 459 contains two vowels.
3. To sum up, Wordle 459 has two vowels and starts with the letter R.
Credit: Source link