It may be Monday, but at least there’s a new Wordle puzzle to soften the blow. Wordle 401 is available for the next 24-hours, so you’d better hurry if you want to solve the teaser and keep your winning streak alive. The latest Wordle is fairly tricky, so Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to help you solve Wordle 401 on July 25. Just head to the bottom of the page, and remember to check back tomorrow for even more clues. Good luck!
A great game for the commute to work or to play during your lunch break, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses. It’s tricky, but certainly not impossible, especially if you follow these tips.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 401 on July 25…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 401 hints and clues for July 25…
1. Wordle 401 starts with the letter E.
2. Wordle 401 contains two vowels, and one of them appears twice.
3. When you get married in secret.
Credit: Source link