Wordle has become part of the daily routine for thousands of people across the globe, which is why Express Online is here with a selection of spoiler-free hints to help you keep your Wordle winning streak alive. Simply head to the bottom of the page for the latest Wordle hints for Tuesday, May 24. And good luck, because Wordle 339 is another tough one!
The game that has taken the world by storm, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 339 on May 24…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 339 hints and clues for May 24…
1. Wordle 339 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 339 contains two vowels.
3. The second one of these is always difficult.
Credit: Source link