Wordle has become a daily highlight for millions of people across the world. However, there is a sense that ever since The New York Times purchased exclusive rights to Wordle, the daily puzzles have become much harder. If you’re struggling to solve today’s Wordle for May 8, then Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to give you a head start. Just head to the bottom of the page for three clues for Wordle 323 on May 8. Good luck!
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re not familiar, here’s a quick refresher.
Players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word, by process of elimination. For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 323 on May 8…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 323 hints and clues for May 8…
1. Wordle 323 starts with the letter C.
2. Wordle 323 contains just one vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
Credit: Source link