Once we get Wednesday out of the way, we’re officially counting down to the weekend. In the meantime, the genius behind Wordle has another fiendish puzzle for us to solve. Today’s Wordle isn’t the most obscure word, but it is trickier than you’d think. Fortunately, however, Express Online is here to help Wordle fans across the world, courtesy of some spoiler-free hints for Wordle 312 on April 27. Just head to the bottom of the page for the clues, and good luck!
A deceptively tricky game, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 312 on April 27…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 312 hints and clues for April 27…
1. Wordle 312 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 312 contains just one vowel.
3. If you want me to display the answer, then you’ve come to the wrong place.
Credit: Source link