Wordle 305 is live for the next 24-hours, so you’d better crack on quickly if you want to keep that precious winning streak alive. Unfortunately, Wordle 305 isn’t as straightforward as it might seem, although it’s easier than some of the puzzles from earlier in the week. If you’re struggling to figure out the answer to Wordle 305 for April 20, just head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck.
Perfect for the morning commute, during lunch or whenever you have a spare five minutes, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six guesses.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 305 on April 20…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 305 hints and clues for April 20…
1. Wordle 305 starts with the letter C.
2. Wordle 305 contains two vowels.
3. A type of pants/trousers that appear to be back in fashion.
Credit: Source link