The Oklahoma City Thunder (13-27) visit the Brooklyn Nets (26-14) after losing five road games in a row. The Nets are favored by 9 points in the contest, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5.
NBA betting odds for Nets vs. Thunder
Nets Betting Trends
As the Home Team
- Brooklyn has a 5-16 record against the spread at home and is 11-10 in home contests.
- This year, the Nets are 2-4 ATS in home games when playing as 9-point favorites or more.
- Brooklyn’s home games have gone over the set point total eight times this season.
- Recent history hints at an edge to the Nets to beat the total. This year their home games averaged a total of 220.8 points per contest.
Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those contests.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 10.1 more points (226.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Nets are scoring 4.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
Overall Betting Stats
- So far this season, Brooklyn has put together a 16-25-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 9 points or more, the Nets have a 4-7 record against the spread.
- In Brooklyn’s 41 games with a set total, 19 have hit the over (46.3%).
- The Nets are 22-14 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.1% of those games).
- Brooklyn is 7-2 (winning 77.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -443 or shorter.
Thunder Betting Trends
As the Away Team
- Oklahoma City is 5-14 in road contests and has covered the spread 12 times on the road.
- Oklahoma City has hit the over on a set point total in a road game eight times this year.
- This season on the road the Thunder and their opponents have averaged a total of 214.1 points per contest, 2.4 points fewer than the over/under for this contest.
Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma City is 2-8 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Thunder games averaged 214.6 total points, 1.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Thunder have a 101.5 points-per-game average, 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Overall Betting Stats
- So far this season, Oklahoma City has put together a 26-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Thunder have an 11-6 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 9 points or more.
- Oklahoma City has hit the over in 16 of its 40 games with a set total (40%).
- The Thunder have won 12, or 31.6%, of the 38 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Oklahoma City has a record of 1-13, a 7.1% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +342 or more by bookmakers this season.
- A total of 26 times so far this season, Brooklyn and its opponent have combined for more than 216.5 points.
- There have been 11 Oklahoma City games this year with more than 216.5 points scored.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (211.6 points per game) is 4.9 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The total for this game is 216.5 points, 0.1 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams.
- The point total average for Nets games this season is 220.3, 3.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Thunder games average 213.6 total points, 2.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant: 29.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 5.9 AST, 52 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (66-for-178)
- James Harden: 22.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 9.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (85-for-250)
- Patty Mills: 13.2 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (128-for-304)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 41.5 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (58-for-208)
- Josh Giddey: 11.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 6.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 28 3PT% (37-for-132)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (85-for-275)
- Darius Bazley: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 39.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (33-for-120)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.4 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (42-for-122)
Credit: Source link